The Open is over!!
My goal this year was to place top 10 in all of the Open WODs and that is exactly what I did.
Not only did I qualify for the Games again, I actually improved from last year.
Last year I finished 10th (placing 12th, 13th, 19th, 7th, 19th, 41st.)
This year I finished 6th (placing 7th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 8th)
Things that I changed from last year….
- My nutritionist, Taylor Dayne Loyd programs my meals to fit me and allow me to perform by best.
- I feel much better mentally and physically.
2.) More Water:
- I got into the habit of drinking a gallon of water everyday.
- Yes…..When I started drinking that much water, I did have to pee a lot but not anymore. 🙂
- Your body gets use to it and adapts to that amount of water consumption.
3.) FISH OILS!
- Fish oils are really important for recovery.
- I started taking them and I have felt much better!!
4.) Training Increase
- More time at the gym.
- Strength, endurance, and mental game has gotten much stronger.
- I would like to thank my coach, David Tillman, for the awesome MAD Athlete programming and support.
Super excited for this year. Its going to be EPIC!!